FINANCING YOUR CARE
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of insurance and payment plans that we accept. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call our office to find out what other options may be available to you.
DENTAL PPO INSURANCE PLANS WE WORK WITH:
- Delta Dental
- United Health Care
- United Concordia
- Safeway (Premier Access)
AHCCCS DENTAL INSURANCE PLANS FOR CHILDREN AND TEENS (UP TO 21 YEARS OLD) WE WORK WITH:
- APIPA (UHC Community Plan)
- Mercy Care
- Maricopa Health Plan/Doral/Dentalquest
- Care 1st
- PHP (Phoenix Health Plan)
- We are NOT providers for Health Choice
- Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
- CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or in our office.
- Financial Arrangements can be made for individual circumstances and can only be discussed based on our in office policies and with the office manager.
- Cash Discount: Pay upfront with cash and receive a discount.
PLEASE NOTE: PAYMENT IS DUE AT THE TIME OF SERVICE.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.